Comment on page
Config is a central contract for NUTS Platform configurations. Currently, it can be only updated by NUTS Platform admins. A more community-driven solution might come in the future release.
Config provides the following configurations:
- Address of Wrapped ETH token
- One Wrapped ETH token contract is deployed within NUTS Platform
- All Instrument Escrows share the same Wrapped ETH token contract
- Instrument Escrows convert ETH into Wrapped ETH token when user deposits ETH, and convert Wrapped ETH token into ETH when user withdraws ETH
- The address of Wrapped ETH token is updateable, but it take effects in new instrument domains created after the update. Existing Instrument Managers keep a reference to the existing Wrapped ETH token contract and continue to use it.
- Address of Escrow Factory
- One Escrow Factory contract is deployed within NUTS Platform;
- All Instrument Managers share the same Escrow Factory to create Instrument Escrow and Issuance Escrow
- The address of Escrow Factory is updateable, but it take effects in new instrument domains created after the update. Existing Instrument Managers keep a reference to the existing Escrow Factory and continue to use it.
- Address of NUTS token
- NUTS token is deposited when an instrument is activated
- The address of NUTS token is updateable but updating it is discouraged
- Amount of NUTS token to deposit when a new instrument is activated
- If set to 0, no deposit is required
- Deposited NUTS token is burned when the instrument is deactivated
- The deposit is updateable
- The list of Instrument Manager Factories
- Instrument Manager Factory is used to create new Instrument Managers
- Multiple Instrument Manager Factories might coexists on NUTS Platform. Different Instrument Manager Factories are keyed by a byte32 version string.